Sunday, April 22, 2007

Weekend Update

This post covers the past week and this weekend:

- Spoke at the Vancouver Club. Presented to 50+ female entrepreneurs attending a meeting for the Association of Women Business Owners. The talk was on Salesforce.com and how to use it to grow your business
- Watched the game on Tuesday night with the men of team Crowbar
- Partied at the Opus on Thursday night. A friend/contact of mine got me in to see a private show. DJ Tall Pall from the U.K was in for the night. The music and people rocked.
- Worked out this weekend with the team at CrossFit Westside
Ended up benching 240 lbs, a personal best. Funny thing was that I thought I was benching 215 and then 220 only to learn later we had mis-counted. Niiice!
- Shot, edited and produced my first digital video today. I am looking into adding video promotion and optimization to my online marketing services list over at killam&co
- Going to re-watch The DaVinci Code tonight with Karen

No comments: