Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Still riding the Clue Train

The twisted ankle that won't go away is plaguing me.
Nearly finished "The Clue Train Manifesto" see link on the sidebar - I can't believe I never read this until now. Seriously, just go read it already if you haven't and you'll see what I mean.

Although late to the party on this one it's really given me a new perspective on this thing called the web.

Contemplating calling killam&co a search company now rather than an online marketing firm and writing all sorts of ideas down about how I can give the business a "real" voice, a real online presence rather than just the brochure I started out with.

The whole topic of what a website should be and how a company should engage with its customers is something I'm fascinated with for some reason. I think I'll write some more about this in time.

No comments: