Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Change your thinking change your ....

Life? A great book by Brian Tracy.

I started reading "The Clue Train Manifesto" today.
It rocks. What else can I say? I've had time at work to do a lot of research not to mention a few projects I was given today that primarily involve researching certain aspects of online marketing like RSS feeds and the idea of giving away information for free as a way of generating revenue.

Where was I? Oh yeah. Ok so I am reading www.cluetrain.com
and while I'm only on the 1st chapter I have to say this is a must read if you want to get up to speed on the major changes taking place in how we do business, scratch that, how the world is starting to do business due to the changes the net is making possible.

This book was ahead of its time, originally written in '99 I believe. Good stuff.
Give it a read - you won't be disapointed.

No comments: